SIMATIC S7 Systeemcursus 1A met TIA-Portal (S7SYSTIA1A)
- Dates and Registration
- In this course you will learn the basics of the Automating system SIMATIC S7 and the Engineering software STEP7, WinCC and TIA portal. All subjects are tested with practical exercises using a SIMATIC S7-1500, an HMI Panel and conveyor model. After the course you are able to commission a SIMATIC S7 system and test the programs.
- Programmers, Commissioning and maintenance personal
- The subjects is this course are:
- - Introduction SIMATIC S7 and SIMATIC STEP7 TIA portal
- - Configuration of systems and networks to access the PLC via the PC
- - Creating TAG lists
- - Structuring the program using the correct program blocks
- - Using Binairy instructions to create programs
- - Programming a Human Machine Interface (HMI)
- - Timers and Counters
- - functions of the device configuration
- - test tools for the program
- Basic knowledge of industrial automation.
- Exercises are tested with a S7-1500 system. A few days before the start of the course you will get access to a WBT about Basic PLC functionality.
Course can only booked together with SIMATIC S7 Systemcourse with TIA Portal.
Total course is [2+3]= 5 days. [S7BASIS+S7SYSTIA= S7SYS-ENG]