In order to provide you with the best possible support and training in your personal learning environment (own office/home office), we have implemented selected courses as digital online trainings for you.
We provide you with live theory lectures from our experts, which convey the course content described in the learning objectives in a practical and comprehensive manner, utilizing our virtual exercise environment for practical exercises.
In our virtual classroom, our expert is also available to you at any time during your individual practical exercises for in-depth questions and technical discussions.
SIMATIC WinCC Unified is the new visualization system in the TIA Portal.
The system convinces through the use of native web technologies, which are introduced to you in this course. You will also learn the high degree of openness through high-performance interfaces.
Learn how to use WinCC Unified and the new Unified Comfort Panels and get a personal impression of the performance of new devices.
The training is aimed at first-time users of WinCC Unified and Unified Comfort Panels. The elementary basics and configuration steps are taught. Only general knowledge of automation technology is advantageous.
Upon completion of the course, you will be able to use Unified Comfort Panels with confidence and create your own HMI projects with WinCC Unified Engineering:
• Design TIA Portal faceplates and create simple dynamizations
• Efficient configuration through the use of faceplates (screen window technology)
• Training for the new HMI system, WinCC Unified, directly from the manufacturer.
• Skill is more than knowledge. Upon completion of the course, you will have mastered WinCC Unified by performing numerous practical exercises.
You will deepen your theoretical knowledge through numerous practice-oriented exercises in our virtual exercise environment.
You are tasked with creating and/or editing HMI projects. Regardless of whether you are a first-time user or have already had your first contact with HMIs, this course will show you many new things and give you confidence in using WinCC Unified and Unified Comfort Panels.
• Commissioning engineers
• Configuration engineers
• Repair personnel
• Maintenance personnel
• Service personnel
Product version: WinCC V17
• System overview
• Getting to know the configuration user interface of the engineering system
• Creating and editing projects
• Downloading the project to the HMI device
• Creating screens and screen navigation
• Using system functions and schedulers
• Getting to know and creating faceplates
• Creating the user administration
• Configuring data logging and alarm logging including logs
• Using recipes
• Consolidation of the contents through practice-oriented exercises in the virtual exercise environment.