RFID-UHF technology and practice (SE-RFIDUHF)
- Termine und Anmeldung
- Whether production or logistics, for mass customization and requirements concerning traceability, the identification of products and containers is essential. Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) Ultra High Frequence (UHF) technology takes a key role in this task. It enables the automated communication between assets and PLC or PC-systems. This is a prerequisite for the digitalization of the complete supply chain.
With the help of a huge number of practical exercises you will find out how the integration in existing systems works. You will understand strategies to avoid errors and how to handle them. In addition, the training documents provide an extensive reference book for your daily work.
- Upon completion of the course you are able to plan and realize RFID-UHF projects. You know the possibilities UHF technology offers and learn what has to be considered when selecting the hardware and setup of the system.
- Sales personnel
- Project Engineers
- Commissioning Engineers
- Maintenance personnel
- Technical basics
- UHF field
- Import parameters
- Other countries, other regulations
- What happens at an inventory?
- Memory configuration
- Working with tags
- Requests and frame conditions of a project
- Feasibility test
- Planning of a project
- Processes and integration
- Pilot phase
- Optimization of projects
- Practical exercises
- Certification (Siemens CPIID-Level)
- After the training course, there is an option of taking a certification test as " Siemens Certified Professional for Industrial Identification - RFID-UHF ". The certification test takes place at the end of this training. As an option, it may be taken at a later time.