SIMATIC WinCC on the machine level in the TIA Portal (TIA-WCCM)
- Termine und Anmeldung
- The course contents are supported by numerous practical exercises on a plant model. This consists of a SIMATIC S7-1500 automation system and various HMI stations.
- The Totally Integrated Automation Portal (TIA Portal) constitutes the work environment for integrated engineering with SIMATIC STEP 7 and SIMATIC WinCC. The course provides you with the knowledge to quickly and easily configure machine and plant-specific HMI tasks using the SIMATIC WinCC software based on the TIA Portal. You will learn to design and dynamize graphic images. You will learn how to archive messages and values and to design and implement the corresponding archives. You can effectively use the engineering phase thanks to what you have learned about reliably operating the system.
- After attending the course, you can do the following:
- Efficiently and reliably operate SIMATIC WinCC based on the "TIA Portal" engineering platform
- Understand and edit SIMATIC WinCC projects for machine-level applications
- Optimally create graphic images
- Implement archiving concepts for alarms and values
- Access specific values from the SIMATIC S7 and display and further process them in the operator control and monitoring system (HMI)
- Commissioning engineers
- Engineering personnel
- Maintenance personnel
- Service personnel
- System overview TIA Portal, SIMATIC WinCC (machine-level)
- Creating a SIMATIC WinCC project
- Configuration of connection to the SIMATIC S7 automation system
- Basics of graphic image creation for operator control and monitoring
- User administration
- Alarm display, alarm logging, alarm configuration
- Tag logging, trend configuration, trend display
- Use of various HMI stations
- Deeper understanding of contents through practical exercises on SIMATIC S7-1500 system model
- Basic knowledge of automation technology
- You can use the available online entry test to ensure that the selected course corresponds to your level of competence.
- In this course you will work with the SIMATIC WinCC Comfort and WinCC Advanced (both products are based on TIA Portal), and a SIMATIC S7-1500 as a communication partner. In that course you will work with Comfort Panel and a PC as single station, communicating to a SIMATIC S7-1500.
- For SIMATIC WinCC Professional (SCADA system software based on TIA Portal) we offer the course TIA-WCCS.
- For SIMATIC WinCC V7.x (SCADA system) we offer the course ST-BWINCCS. For more information visit our Learning Path "SIMATIC WinCC V7.x".