Energy Manager PRO (TIA-EMPRO)
- Termine und Anmeldung
- This course is intended for users who would like to set up or be in charge of an energy data management system (EDMS System). In addition to detailed technical information regarding the possibilities of the Energy Manager PRO, you will receive all of the necessary basic information in the field of energy data acquisition. Here, you will get an overview about the available metering devices of Siemens in this field and about the new Energy Suite.
- After the course, you will be able to set up and install an energy data management system at your company quickly and efficiently. You are in a position to acquire energy data from different data sources and with the help of different analyses tools you are able to analyze this energy data with the objective of energy saving. Moreover, you are in a position to account costs and consumptions to the cost center according to usage and to simulate tariff models in order to optimize energy buying.
- Commissioning engineers, configuring engineers
- Operators, users
- Maintenance personnel
- System Integrator
- Energy Manager
- Data import via the new Energy Suite
- Fast and easy representation of data in Widgets
- Definition of Energy Performance Indicators for the valuation of energy efficiency in the company or of a plant.
- Configuration of reports and charts for representing the data
- Automation of the processes in the field of report automation (automatic starting, printing, saving and sending of reports)
- Illustration of the functionality of the Energy Manager PRO Web client
- Definition of Energy-Efficiency-Measures according to the ISO 500001
- Cost center management or consumer-based allocation of energy quantities or energy costs.
- Simulation of tariff models including calculation of costs and consumptions for this tariff model
- User administration with Active Directory
- Data import via different interfaces of the Energy Manager PRO
- Preprocessing of data in the interface management system
- Basis information about the installation itself as well as the Administration of the Energy Manager PRO
- Batch and material related analyses
- Prediction of future consumptions
- Basic IT and Microsoft Excel knowledge
- Each participant has to bring his own Laptop with him. This Laptop has to be able to support Remote Desktop