SIMATIC S7 Programming 3 (ST-PRO3)
- Termine und Anmeldung
- You will reinforce you theoretical knowledge with numerous practical exercises on a TIA plant model. This consists of an S7-300 programmable controller, ET200S distributed I/O, TP 177B Touch Panel, Micromaster 420 drive and a conveyor model.
- This course is aimed at users with engineering tasks who want to extend their knowledge from the previous programming courses and learn the complex programming possibilities of SIMATIC S7. They use WinCC flexible for recipe management and start up distributed I/O with PROFINET IO.
- What you learn about Totally Integrated Automation (TIA) will teach you to take a holistic view of your plant and help you to understand the relationship between the individual components. On completion of the course, you will be able to structure and create complex SIMATIC S7 programs. Using the example of a machining line, you will learn how to create re-usable blocks that can be integrated into any programs. The plant configuring overhead is reduced thanks to the standardization of the created programs and the engineering phase is thus shortened. You also gain new impetus and ideas for production optimization thanks to your comprehensive understanding of TIA.
- Commissioning engineers
- Engineering personnel
- Functions, function blocks and multi-instances (using the example of a machining line)
- Creation and use of complex data structures
- Indirect addressing of complex data structures and parameters
- Library functions for integrated error handling
- S7 communication (global data, SFB/SFC communication)
- Introduction to Industrial Ethernet
- Overview of engineering tools
- Management of a recipe database with WinCC flexible
- Use of PROFINET IO with SIMATIC S7
- Deeper understanding of contents through practical exercises on the SIMATIC S7-300 system model
- SIMATIC S7 knowledge according to ST-PRO2 and practical experience in using the knowledge
- You can use the online tests to find out whether you have sufficient prior knowledge to participate effectively in the course you wish to attend.
- This blended-learning course combines Web-based training (WBT) on the Internet with a 5-day attendance course. For an optimized post processing of the attendance course you get the two WBTs "PROFIBUS" and "PROFINET". By using these learning media, you increase your personal learning success in the attendance course.
- In this course you will work with the SIMATIC STEP 7 V5.x software.
- This is the third of three courses which will lead you to the exam for the "Siemens Certified Programmer (CP-FAP)". The exam is a module of the "SITRAIN Certification Program".