TIA Portal Service & Maintenance Part 1 (TIA -SERV1)
- Dates and Registration
- TIA Portal Service & Maintenance Part 1
- Aims and Objectives
- The Totally Integrated Automation Portal (TIA Portal) forms the work environment for integrated engineering with SIMATIC STEP 7 and SIMATIC WinCC.
- In this first part of the SIMATIC TIA Portal service training, we teach you the handling of the TIA Portal, basic knowledge about the structure of the SIMATIC S7 automation system, configuration and parameterization of hardware, and the basics of programming. You also receive an overview of HMI, PROFINET IO, and connecting drives. You will learn to diagnose and clear simple hardware faults and software errors. You will thus be capable of reducing downtimes in your plant.
- You can deepen your theoretical knowledge with numerous practical exercises on a TIA system model. This consists of a SIMATIC S7 automation system, ET200 distributed I/O, Touch panel, drive, and a belt model.
- Overview and significant performance characteristics of the SIMATIC S7 system family
- The components of the TIA Portal: STEP 7, WinCC, communication
- Program execution in automation systems
- Binary and digital operations in the function block diagram (FBD)
- Setup and assembly of the automation system
- Addressing and wiring the signal modules
- Hardware and software commissioning of the SIMATIC S7 automation system with the TIA Portal
- SIMATIC S7 hardware configuration and parameterization
- Presentation of a Touch panel
- Presentation of the drive
- Setup and parameterization of PROFINET IO
- Saving and documentation of the implemented program changes with the TIA Portal
- Deeper understanding of contents through practical exercises on TIA system model
- Basic knowledge of Siemens PLC automation technology.