SIMATIC NET Ethernet/Profinet Course (ST-ETHERPR)
- Dates and Registration
- SIMATIC NET Ethernet/Profinet Course
- Aims and Objectives
- Learn about the future-oriented PROFINET as the open Industrial Ethernet standard for automation from Siemens as a member of PROFIBUS International (PI).
- Using SIMATIC NET components, you will learn how to parameterize, start up and troubleshoot a PROFINET network quickly and effectively.
- Numerous practical exercises reinforce the theoretical knowledge acquired.
- Fundamentals of PROFINET IO with configuring and programming, as well as fundamentals of PROFINET RT&IRT
- Integration of conventional DP systems via PROFINET devices with proxy functionality
- Cross-vendor, plant-wide engineering & diagnostics with the engineering tool
- Installation guidelines for PROFINET IO networks
- Introduction of the integrated Web-services in the PROFINET devices
- Extensive practical examples with exercises
- Completion of either the ST-PRO2 or ST-SERV2 courses.