Sinamics S120 Parameterizing and Commissioning (DR-S12-PM)
- Dates and Registration
- DR-S12-PM (Old Course Code - DR-SNS-SI)
- This training course encompasses the basics of the SINAMICS S120 drive system. It provides the technical knowledge required for startup, parameterization, drive optimization, and troubleshooting.
- Practical exercises for reinforcing the knowledge gained are carried out on the SINAMICS S120 Training Case. On completion of the course, you will be able to implement automation solutions with the SINAMICS S120. You can carry out startup and optimization of the SINAMICS S120 quickly and effectively with skilful use of the STARTER commissioning tool. In this way, you reduce engineering costs and minimize downtimes in your plant.
- You can gain advanced knowledge of communication with PROFIBUS .
- Commissioning engineers, configuring engineers
- Service personnel
- Maintenance personnel
- Design of the drive system and overview of documentation and service
- Startup and parameterization with the STARTER commissioning tool
- Diagnostics and troubleshooting
- Fundamentals of communication via PROFIBUS
- Software functions, closed-loop control and optimization of SERVO and VECTOR drives
- Startup of the integral basic positioner (EPOS)
- Practical exercises on the Training Kit
- Completion of SD-DRV-FUN course