S7 - 1200 Micro Course (TIA-MICRO1)
- Dates and Registration
- S71200 Micro Course
- Aims and Objectives
- This training imparts knowledge about the essential basics of the automation system SIMATIC S7-1200 and the engineering system SIMATIC STEP 7 Basic.
- During the training all topics are deepened by practical exercises with the automation system SIMATIC S7-1200, a Basis Panel and a conveyer belt model. So you are able to stabilize your theoretically know how.
- After finishing the course you may use your new automation system of Siemens, the SIMATIC S7-1200, effectively and you may implement your programs faster. So you save time and optimize your working input.
- Presentation SIMATIC S7-1200 and SIMATIC STEP 7 Basic
- Configuration of devices and networks
- Working with symbol list
- Working with program blocks
- Program structure
- Binary an Digital Operation
- Data management with data blocks
- Programming organization blocks
- Working with tools for trouble shooting
- Presentation of human machine interface system
- Saving and documenting programs
- Experience in PLC maintenance / programming