Sinamics S/G 150,G130 Maintenance (Hands on and wiring) (DR-G15-PR)
- Dates and Registration
- DR-G15-PR (Old Course Code - DR-SNG-PR)
- This course provides you with the advanced technical knowledge required for service activities and diagnostics at SINAMICS chassis and cabinet units G130, G150, and S150. Practical exercises to replace spare parts and do trouble shooting are an important part of this course.
- After the course you know how to replace spare parts and diagnose the drive using the AOP30 operator panel and STARTER tool. The course is presented at Siemens repair center.
- Commissioning, servicing, and advanced diagnosis with AOP30 and the STARTER tool
- Hardware functions, circuit diagrams, and function diagrams
- Replacing SINAMICS G150/G130/S150 chassis/cabinet unit components
- Practical exercises for fault diagnosis
- Completion of DR-SNG-SI course
- Additional Comments
- The participants of this course must bring their own PPE (safety shoes and overalls).