TIA Portal System Upgrade Course (TIA -SYSUP)
- Dates and Registration
- TIA Portal System Upgrade Course
- Aims and Objectives
- The Totally Integrated Automation Portal (TIA Portal) forms the work environment for integrated engineering with all automation devices - controller, HMI and drives.
- In this course you will learn about the major differences between SIMATIC S7-300/400 and SIMATIC S7-1500, the engineering tools SIMATIC Manager and TIA Portal, as well as STEP 7 V5.x and STEP 7 based on TIA Portal. You will learn the possibilities of the configuration and the advanced programming of a SIMATIC S7-1500 automation system with the "TIA Portal" engineering platform.
- You can deepen your theoretical knowledge with numerous practical exercises on a TIA system model. This consists of a SIMATIC S7-1500 automation system, ET200 distributed I/O, Touch panel, and drive.
- Engineering tools TIA Portal components: SIMATIC STEP 7 and SIMATIC WinCC
- Introduction of the SIMATIC S7-1500 hardware
- Configuration of devices and networks of the SIMATIC S7 system family using SIMATIC S7-1500 as an example
- Working with the PLC Tag Table in TIA Portal
- Program blocks and editor
- Advanced programming possibilities of a SIMATIC S7-1500
- Troubleshooting with TIA Portal tools and the SIMATIC S7-1500 CPU display
- Presentation of the Structured Control Language (SCL) editor
- Presentation of the SIMATIC WinCC operator control and monitoring system
- Migration of a SIMATIC STEP 7 V 5.x project to SIMATIC STEP 7 based on TIA Portal
- Adaption of a SIMATIC S7-300/400 program to the SIMATIC S7-1500
- Migration of a SIMATIC WinCC flexible project to SIMATIC WinCC based on TIA Portal
- Presentation of the "Startdrive" engineering tool with interfacing to a SINAMICS G120 drive
- Deeper understanding of contents through practical exercises on the SIMATIC S7-1500 TIA system model
- Completion of the classic ST-7PRO1 course