TIA Structured Control Language Course (TIA-SCL)
- Dates and Registration
- TIA Structured Control Language Course
- Aims and Objectives
- The Totally Integrated Automation Portal (TIA Portal) provides the working environment for end-to-end engineering with SIMATIC STEP 7 and SIMATIC WinCC.
- Select this course if you want to program SIMATIC S7 using a high-level programming language.
- Using simple examples, we will show you the advantages offered by a high-level programming language.
- The course aims to inform participants about the complete language and performance scope of the Structured Control Language (SCL) development environment.
- During the training course, you will create, commission, and test your own SCL programs. In this way, you can implement your theoretical knowledge in a direct, hands-on way on a TIA system model, consisting of a SIMATIC S7 automation system, thereby increasing your learning success.
- After the course, you will be able to reduce the amount of time spent on creating and maintaining programs through the use of a high-level programming language (SCL) instead of Statement List (AWL).
- Create, commission, and test programs in SCL
- SCL editor
- Program draft
- Data types, operations
- Formulating functions and function blocks in SCL
- Working with tags and symbolic block names
- Introduction to the SCL command set
- Creating, commissioning, and testing your own SCL programs
- Successful completion of the TIA-SYSUP, TIA-SERV1 or TIA-PRO1 course.