CERTIFIED Engineer’s Course* (CPN-ENG)
- Dates and Registration
- CERTIFIED Installer’s Course
- This training is being provided by Siemens Ltd, an accredited PROFIBUS/NET International Training Centre (PITC). It provides an opportunity to obtain practical and internationally recognised training in PROFINET technology.
- The Certified PROFINET Engineer course is suitable for those who have some prior experience and/or training in PROFIBUS or PROFINET technology. This course is conducted over three days and meets all the learning outcomes for this training as published by PROFIBUS/NET International (PI). The training is very practical involving hands-on building of a working network and exercises in telegram analysis and fault finding and location.
- Ethernet & Profinet Communications
- Network Planning
- Frame Analysis
- Media Redundancy
- Proxy Integration
- Wireless Communication
- Application Profiles
- Training materials
- Trainees work in pairs sharing a set of training equipment which comprises a rack of PROFINET IO slaves, cable and connectors. Tools include cable preparation and test tools, Laptop with a range of software for network analysis, health checking and fault finding. All training equipment including a laptop is provided. You will also be given a printed set of course notes. The course notes are also available as soft copies (PDF files); please bring a memory stick on the last day if you require these.