TIA Portal WinCC HMI Course (TIA-WCCM)
- Dates and Registration
- TIA Portal WinCC HMI Course
- Aims and Objectives
- The Totally Integrated Automation Portal (TIA Portal) constitutes the work environment for integrated engineering with SIMATIC STEP 7 and SIMATIC WinCC. The course provides you with the knowledge to quickly and easily configure machine and plant-specific HMI tasks using the SIMATIC WinCC software based on the TIA Portal. You will learn to design graphic images. You will learn how to archive messages and values and to design and implement the corresponding archives. You can effectively use the engineering phase thanks to what you have learned about reliably operating the system.
- The course contents are supported by numerous practical exercises on a plant model. This consists of a SIMATIC S7 automation system and various HMI stations.
- System overview TIA Portal, SIMATIC WinCC (machine-level)
- Creating a SIMATIC WinCC project
- Configuration of connection to the SIMATIC S7 automation system
- Basics of graphic image creation for operator control and monitoring
- User administration
- Alarm display, alarm logging, alarm configuration
- Tag logging, trend configuration, trend display
- Use of various HMI stations
- Deeper understanding of contents through practical exercises on TIA system model
- Successful completion of the TIA-SYSUP or the TIA-SERV1