On-site training brings knowledge to your doorstep. Siemens packages a professional instructor with proven materials and quality equipment for a first class training experience. Train your staff and save a bundle on travel costs and overtime pay. Focus the pace and depth of your training to meet job experience levels. Keep your "pit crew" close to the action and close to home.
Siemens on-site services, an excellent service and an exceptional value
The following applies to courses presented on-site at customer’s venue.
- The course price per trainer day is structured as below;
Up to 6 participants or less = R 19 944 / day Excl VAT.
From 7 to12 participants = R 30 513 / day Excl VAT.
- A maximum of 12 delegates per course.
- All travel, accommodation and meals for the trainer is for the customer account. Inclusive of Flights and local transport if required.
- SITRAIN will provide course notes and stationery for each delegate attending the course.
- Customer to provide a suitable course venue, teas, coffees and lunches for each delegate.
- Venue cost for customer account.
- Freight of training equipment is for the customer account. (A budget quote will be provided but actual as per Freight Company invoice will be included in the final invoice.)
- Siemens standard terms and conditions apply to on-site courses.
- Please ensure that bookings are made well in advance.
- Telephonic or email bookings are accepted, subject to the completion and return of our course booking form.
- Bookings will only be confirmed upon receipt of an official order.
- Course fees are due prior to the commencement of a course.
Packaged on-site training includes:
- Instructor labor, preparation and travel time
- Student course materials
- Workstation equipment (2 students per workstation)
- Instructor travel & living expenses
- Projector system
- Equipment and materials shipping expenses
- Support with inbound and outbound shipping
- Equipment move to the designated classroom
- Help with equipment set-up and tear-down
- Power outlets
- Student and equipment tables and chairs
- Whiteboard or equivalent
- Projection screen or white wall
- Local hotel information and site directions for the instructor
- Support for instructor site entrance (security badge, safety review, etc)
- Beverage and food services at your discretion
- Equipment type and model number
- Preferred Dates
- Student profile and application
- Location and accommodations