TIA Portal Programming Part 3 (Siemens Certified Programmer) (TIA-PRO3)
- Dates and Registration
- TIA Portal Programming Part 3 (Siemens Certified Programmer) You can deepen your theoretical knowledge with numerous practical exercises on a TIA system model. This consists of a SIMATIC S7 automation system, distributed I/O ET 200, a Touchpanel, a drive, and a belt model.
- The Totally Integrated Automation Portal (TIA Portal) forms the work environment for integrated engineering with SIMATIC STEP 7 and SIMATIC WinCC.
- The third part of the SIMATIC TIA Portal programming training is based on the knowledge of the TIA Portal gained in the SIMATIC S7 TIA Portal programming courses 1 and 2, including STEP 7, SIMATIC S7,HMI, connection of drives, and PROFINET IO. You will expand your knowledge regarding the reusability of STEP 7 blocks and their storage in user libraries. You get an introduction in the programming language statement lists (STL), Structured Control Language (SCL) und S7-GRAPH. You will create user-specific blocks for reporting, handling and analyzing program errors. To save the machine data, you will learn how to manage recipes in SIMATIC HMI (operator control and monitoring system). You will set up communication between SIMATIC CPUs based on Industrial Ethernet.
- The comprehensive knowledge that is imparted to you will allow you to shorten configuration times and to react flexibly to the need to optimize your plant.
- After attending the course, you can do the following:
- Understand the principle of object-oriented programming
- Program reusable STEP 7 blocks based on IEC 61131-3 in an object-oriented manner
- Create usable blocks as well as user libraries
- Program STEP 7 blocks for program-related error handling and evaluation
- Program alarm messages
- Configure data administration with SIMATIC HMI recipes
- Configure CPU - CPU communication via Industrial Ethernet
- Commissioning engineers
- Engineering personnel
- Functions, function blocks, and multi-instances
- Creation and application of complex data structures
- Indirect addressing of complex data structures and parameters
- Library functions for integrated error handling through fault masking
- CPU - CPU communication via Industrial Ethernet
- Administration of a recipe database in the operator control and monitoring system (HMI)
- Commissioning of the TIA system model with distributed I/O on PROFINET IO
- Overview of the engineering tools for all aspects of the TIA Portal
- Deeper understanding of contents through practical exercises on SIMATIC S7-1500 system model
- SIMATIC S7 knowledge corresponding to TIA-PRO2 or TIA-SYSUP and practical experience in using the knowledge
- You can use the available online entry test to ensure that the selected course matches your area of expertise.
- This blended learning course combines web-based training (WBT) on the Internet with a 5-day attendance course. To prepare for the attendance course, you will receive the WBT "Industrial Ethernet". This allows you to improve your personal learning achievement in the attendance course
- In this course you will work with SIMATIC S7-1500 and software SIMATIC STEP 7 based on TIA portal - for SIMATIC S71-1200 we offer the trainings TIA-MICRO1/2.
- This is the third of three courses that prepare you for certification as a "Automation Technician Projecting acc. ZVEI, based on the TIA Portal" (CPT-FAP). The examination is a "SITRAIN Certification Program" module.