PROCESS INSTRUMENTATION - Flow Technology (PI-FLW)
- Dates and Registration
- PROCESS INSTRUMENTATION - Flow Technology
- This course gives participants a comprehensive overview of several flow measurement technologies using coriolis mass flow, electro- magnetic volume flow, Vortex flow measurement and ultrasonic flow technologies.
- This course is for service personnel and customers unfamiliar with flow meter technologies and the proper use of these process instruments
- 1. Introduction to flow measurement and why it is a critical process variable.
- 2. Theory, history, and terminology
- 3. Flow markets and key applications
- 4. Working principles, installation, commissioning, common errors, and unique selling points of:
- a. Coriolis MASSFLO flow meters
- b. Electromagnetic flow meters
- c. Vortex flow meter
- 5. Product selection by application
- 6. Installation guidelines
- 7. Hands-on exercises on each type of technology presented
- Basic knowledge on flow