S7 - 1200 Micro Advanced Course (TIA-MICRO2)
- Dates and Registration
- S71200 Micro Advanced Course
- Aims and Objectives
- The Totally Integrated Automation Portal (TIA Portal) forms the work environment for integrated engineering with SIMATIC STEP 7 Basic and SIMATIC WinCC Basic.
- The second part of the SIMATIC S7-1200 training is based on the knowledge of the TIA Portal gained in the SIMATIC S7-1200 basic course, including SIMATIC STEP 7 Basic and HMI. You will expand your knowledge of programming in SCL, connecting drives, use of the TIA Portal diagnostic tools for clearing hardware faults and software errors, and PROFINET IO. You will also learn about the technology functions of the PID controller and drive functions that are offered by the SIMATIC S7-1200. You will thus be able to adapt your plant to new demands.
- You can deepen your theoretical knowledge with numerous practical exercises on a TIA system model. This consists of a SIMATIC S7-1200 automation system, ET 200 distributed I/O, Touch panel, drive
- Hardware diagnostic functions of the TIA Portal in the SIMATIC S7-1200 automation system
- Software diagnostic functions of the TIA Portal in the SIMATIC S7-1200 automation system
- Possible applications of various block types (FC, FB, OB, DB)
- Presentation of the SCL programming language
- Commissioning of distributed I/O on PROFINET IO
- Commissioning of a WinCC project
- Deeper understanding of contents through practical exercises on TIA system model
- PID controller technology functions and drive functions