TIA Portal WinCC Functionality Course (TIA-WCCS)
- Dates and Registration
- TIA Portal WinCC Functionality Course
- Aims and Objectives
- The Totally Integrated Automation Portal (TIA Portal) provides the working environment for end-to-end engineering with SIMATIC STEP 7 and SIMATIC WinCC.
- The SCADA functionality (Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition) of WinCC is designed for visualization and operation of processes, manufacturing cycles, machines and plants.
- The course is based on the possibilities of WinCC SCADA in TIA Portal at the time.
- You will learn how to create the required interface. You will also be shown how to log messages and values and how to design and implement the appropriate logs.
- After learning how to use the system safely, you can use the engineering phase effectively.
- The course content is supported by a host of practical exercises on a system model.
- This comprises the SIMATIC S7 programmable controller (PLC) and different human machine interfacing (HMI) stations.
- System overview TIA Portal, SIMATIC WinCC (SCADA)
- Creating a SIMATIC WinCC project
- Configuring the connection to the SIMATIC S7 automation system
- Structuring the operator interface
- Fundamentals of creating graphics displays for human machine interfacing
- Navigating through the plant displays
- User administration
- Message representation, message logging, message configuring
- Variable logging, trend configuring, and trend plotting
- Trend plotting, and message representation including logging of data in the database
- Faceplates for reuse and centralized modification of graphics blocks
- Background processing Global
- Reinforcement of the content by means of practical exercises on the TIA system model.
- Successful completion of the TIA-SYSUP or the TIA-SERV1