PERFECT HARMONY MV drive - Diagnostics and Service (DR-PH-B)
- Dates and Registration
- SINAMICS PERFECT HARMONY
- This training course covers operating and servicing SINAMICS PERFECT HARMONY. You will understand the functional concept and the control structures. You will parameterize the drive, diagnose its status and analyze its function using the integral cabinet control panel, the TOOL SUITE PC tool and the DEBUG tool.
- Artisans, Technicians and Engineers
- Basics of VFD and motor
- Personal safety with drives
- Design and function of the SINAMICS PERFECT HARMONY
- Power Topology: transformer and pre-charging, power cells, cell bypass, actual value monitoring, hardware identification and circuit diagrams
- Application, function and interaction of control boards
- Analyzing alarm and fault messages
- Parameter assignment, diagnosis and data backup (via integral control panel, via TOOL SUITE PC program)
- Functionality and analysis of "command generator diagram" and "control"
- Function diagram cooling unit; information for correct settings and maintenance
- Extensive lab work on setting parameters and analyzing the drive's functions (via integral control panel, via TOOL SUITE PC program)
- Disclaimer: This course visit does not qualify the participant to execute start-ups and commissioning on Perfect Harmony drives. Siemens will refuse liability for damages caused through the start-up and commissioning by non-qualified personnel.
- Completion of SD-DRV-FUN course
- Additional Comments
- The participants of this course must bring their own PPE (safety shoes and overalls). At the beginning of the course, the participant will be requested to confirm to the trainer in writing that he/she has been informed of the contents of the training and that his/her participation in the course does not qualify him/her for the execution of start-ups and commissioning. If the participant refuses to sign such a confirmation, the trainer is authorized to cancel the participant`s training contract. This course has been primarily designed for end customers; gaining commissioning know-how is not part of this training. Lab work is carried out on an air cooled SIEMENS Perfect Harmony drive with motor and on simulators (original control boards with simulated power device and motor)
- This converter was named until 2013 "ROBICON Perfect Harmony".