TIA Portal Programming - Part 1 (TIA-PRO1)
- Dates and Registration
- TIA Portal Programming
- The Totally Integrated Automation Portal (TIA Portal) forms the work environment for
- integrated engineering with SIMATIC STEP 7 and SIMATIC WinCC.
- In this first part of the SIMATIC TIA Portal programming training, we teach you the handling of
- the TIA Portal, basic knowledge about the structure of the SIMATIC S7 automation system,
- configuration and parameterization of hardware, and the basics of standard PLC programming.
- You also receive an overview of HMI, PROFINET IO, and connecting drives.
- You can deepen your theoretical knowledge with numerous practical exercises on a TIA system
- model. This consists of a SIMATIC S7 automation system, ET200 distributed I/O, Touchpanel,
- drive, and a belt model.
- After attending the course, you can do the following:
- Understand the fundamentals of interaction of the TIA components
- Solve simple programming tasks using elementary STEP 7 instructions
- Reliably operate the "TIA Portal" engineering platform
- Program simple plant functions with basic STEP 7 instructions in the ladder
- diagram (LAD) or function block diagram (FBD)
- Perform simple commissioning of TIA components
- This blended learning course combines web-based training on the Internet with a 5-day
- attendance course: To prepare for the attendance course, you will receive the web-based training
- course (WBT) "PLC Knowledge for Beginners" and "SIMATIC TIA Portal Structured
- Programming". This allows you to improve your personal learning achievement in the attendance
- Commissioning engineers, configuring engineers
- .. Overview and significant performance characteristics of the SIMATIC S7 system family
- .. The components of the TIA Portal: STEP 7, WinCC, communication
- .. Program execution in automation systems
- .. STEP 7 block types and program structuring
- .. Binary and digital operations in the function block diagram (FBD)
- .. Programming of parameterizable blocks
- .. Data management with data blocks
- .. Programming organizational blocks
- .. Test tools for system information, troubleshooting, and diagnostics
- .. Hardware configuration and parameterization of the SIMATIC S7-300 modules, a
- PROFINET IO system (ET-200S), a Touch Panel, and a drive (Micromaster 420)
- .. Program documentation and saving
- .. Deeper understanding of contents through practical exercises on TIA system model
- Basic knowledge of automation technology
- You can use the available online entry test to ensure that the selected course matches your area
- of expertise.
- In this course you will work with the SIMATIC STEP 7 software based on TIA Portal.