SIMATIC PCS 7 Systems Course (ST-PCS7SYS)
- Dates and Registration
- PCS7 Systems
- In this course you will learn how to implement the diversity of engineering possibilities in a structured and efficient way with SIMATIC PCS 7 process control system. By doing exercises on original SIMATIC PCS 7 training units, you will implement software for the process automation of a plant right up to the HMI level. Features of SIMATIC PCS 7 such as integration of all subsystems, plant-oriented engineering, data management and project management are supplemented by advanced functions that enable efficient and cost-effective engineering.
- Utilize the benefits of Totally Integrated Automation (TIA) for yourself and learn how to get an integrated view of your plant!
- Because of this integration you will be able to diagnose faults quickly and correct them with safely. In addition, projects can be created in advance in such a way that you can work with multiple application. This enables time-optimized and cost-effective engineering.
- After attending the course, you can do the following:
- Create a proper PCS 7 multiproject and configure the hardware of AS and PC stations.
- Create user programs compliant to PCS 7 standards using the most important tools like CFC, SFC and graphical tools of the PCS 7 engineering toolset.
- Bulk engineering using the Import/Export-Assistant
- This blended-learning course combines Web-based training on the Internet with a 10-day attendance course: To prepare you for the attendance component, you will receive the Web-based courses (WBTs) "Process control engineering for beginner". This allows you to improve your personal learning achievement in the attendance course.
- Project manager, Configuring engineers
- Commissioning engineers
- System design and component specification
- Project setup
- Station and network configuration
- Connection to the process
- Basics control functions
- Basics Operating and Monitoring
- Implementation of Automatic and Manual Mode Control
- Projektierung der Ablaufsteuerung im SFC
- Customizing the OS
- Archiving System
- Locking functions and operating modes
- Mass data engineering
- Final steps of configuration
- User block ¡V attributes and visualization
- Demonstration Server-Client System
- Syntax Rules
- PCS 7 Documentation and Support
- Basic knowledge of electrical engineering, control and feedback control systems and process control engineering