TIA Portal Service & Maintenance Part 2 (TIA -SERV2)
- Dates and Registration
- TIA Portal Service & Maintenance Part 2
- Aims and Objectives
- The Totally Integrated Automation Portal (TIA Portal) forms the work environment for integrated engineering with SIMATIC STEP 7 and SIMATIC WinCC.
- The second part of the SIMATIC TIA Portal service training is based on the knowledge of the TIA Portal gained in the SIMATIC TIA Portal service 1 course, including SIMATIC STEP 7, HMI, connection of drives, and PROFINET IO. You will expand your troubleshooting and error correction knowledge -using the TIA Portal diagnostic tool in the commissioning and productive phase. Alarms are displayed on an operator control and monitoring system. You will learn about the included test functions for controlling programs in Structured Control Language (SCL). You will implement a sequence control in SIMATIC S7-GRAPH and integrate the analogue value processing.
- You will thus be able to adapt your plant to new demands and to reduce downtime.
- You can deepen your theoretical knowledge with numerous practical exercises on a TIA system model. This consists of a SIMATIC S7 automation system, ET 200 distributed I/O, Touch panel, drive, and a belt model.
- Hardware diagnostic functions of the TIA Portal in the SIMATIC S7 automation system
- Software diagnostic functions of the TIA Portal in the SIMATIC S7 automation system
- Possible applications of various block types (function (FC), function block (FB), organization block (OB), data block (DB))
- Principles of analogue value processing
- Sequence control with S7-Graph
- Commissioning of distributed I/O on PROFINET IO
- Alarm configuration in WinCC
- Parameterization of the drive
- Test functions in Structured Control Language (SCL)
- Deeper understanding of contents through practical exercises on TIA system model
- Completion of the TIA-SERV1 course