Sinamics G150 Diagnonstics and Service (DR-G15-DG)
- Dates and Registration
- DR-G15-DG - Old Course Code - DR-SNG-EXP
- This course provides you with the technical knowledge required for commissioning and service activities at SINAMICS chassis and cabinet units G130, G150, and S150. Practical exercises to replace spare parts and do trouble shooting are an important part of this course.
- After the course you know how to commission and optimize the drive, how to replace spare parts and diagnose the drive using the AOP30 operator panel and STARTER tool.
- Due to the well trained handling you can reduce down-times and minimize production losses.
- An introduction to PROFIBUS communication is also provided.
- Commissioning engineers, configuring engineers
- Service personnel
- Maintenance personnel
- Drive system structure and documentation/service overview
- Commissioning, servicing, and diagnosis with AOP30 and the STARTER tool
- Hardware functions, circuit diagrams, and function diagrams
- Software functions and controller optimization
- Setup, electrical connection, EMC
- Replacing SINAMICS G150/G130/S150 chassis/cabinet unit components
- Practical exercises for fault diagnosis
- Completion of SD-DRV-FUN course