S7 Programming Part 2 (ST-7PRO2)
- Dates and Registration
- S7 Programming Part 2
- Aims and Objectives
- Advanced programming techniques. This course is directed at users with engineering experience in the fields of configuring, design & commissioning of SIMATIC S7 programmable controllers. The knowledge & skills acquired in the ST-7PRO1 course will be consolidated & extended to enable the participant to structure & generate & put into operation complex programs. The knowledge provided by this course makes it easier to solve complex programming problems.
- Status Bit-Dependent Instructions.
- Accumulator Functions & Word logic.
- Instruction with REAL numbers.
- Indirect addressing & Address Register Instructions.
- Structure of Pointers with Memory indirect Addressing.
- STEP7 Data types & Variables.
- Data Block ARRAY's & STRUCTURES.
- Using Libraries & System Functions.
- Handling Synchronous & Asynchronous Errors.
- Basic & Expanded S7 Communication.
- S7-GRAPH, S7-HIGRAPH software packages.
- Engineering Tools for S7/M7.
- Connection to PTP, PROFIBUS, Industrial Ethernet, Internet.
- SIMATIC S7-400 & 400H.
- State Graphs, SCL structures.
- CFC & SFC editor.
- Successful completion of the ST-7PRO1 Course