PROFINET with Industrial Ethernet in TIA Portal (TIA-PN)
• Siemens, a member of PROFIBUS International (PI), offers you the opportunity to learn about the future-oriented PROFINET, the open Industrial Ethernet standard for automation.
• Using SIMATIC NET components, you will learn how to parameterize, commission and troubleshoot a PROFINET network quickly and effectively.
• Numerous practical exercises reinforce the acquired theoretical knowledge.
• This blended-learning course combines Web-based training on the Internet with a 4-day classroom course. As a follow-up to the classroom training, you will receive the WBT "Industrial Ethernet". By using this learning medium, you can maximize your personal learning success of the classroom course.
• Commissioning engineers
• Engineering personnel
• Maintenance personnel
• Service personnel
• Basics of Industrial Ethernet
• Basics of PROFINET IO, RT&IRT
• PROFINET IO with configuring and programming
• Commissioning the media redundancy
• Plant-wide engineering & diagnostics with TIA Portal
• Introduction to the integrated Web-services in the PROFINET devices
• Utilizing and configuring Shared Device
• Parameterizing and applications of I-Device
• Links (PN/PN coupler)
• Data communication between two controllers with
o S7 connections
o Ethernet connections (ISO on TCP, TCP, UDP) through Open User Communication
• Data communication PC/Controller with an OPC-S7 connection
• Extensive practical examples with exercises
• SIMATIC S7 knowledge according to TIA-PRO1, TIA-SERV2 or TIA-SYSUP
• Additionally, an online entry test is available to ensure that the course of your choice fits your competencies