S7 Programming Refresher Course (CP-FAPR)
- Dates and Registration
- This is a special optional refresher course to prepare those personnel who have completed the required pre-requisite Siemens S7 courses and wish to enter the examination for Siemens Certified S7 Programmer.
- On completion of this course the participant will have completed the topic revision and test preparation to enter the examination for Siemens Certified S7 Programmer. The objective of this course is to prepare each exam candidate to have the best chance of achieving success in the subsequent examination. It is recommended that participants take the optional refresher module that is scheduled on the two days prior to the examination day. It is not advisable to separate the examination day from the revision course if maximum benefit from attending is to be gained.
- The content of this course is dynamic to reflect the revision requirement of the particular participant group enrolled on a refresher session. It is therefore important that participants prepare a list of their refresher needs before attending the session so that these can be addressed. Please note it is essential that participants bring their Sitrain documentation/ notes from the Sitrain pre-requisite courses they attended to this refresher session. This documentation will not be provided by Siemens for the refresher or examination sessions.
- PC literacy, keyboard/ mouse skills and a working knowledge of MS Windows enabling the participant to:-
- Open and Close programs
- Locate files
- Copy and paste files, objects and data (text, etc.)
- Drag and drop files, objects and data (text, etc.)
- Use of menus and multi-menus
- Manipulate windows within a multi-window environment
- Use the Windows help
- To enrol on this refresher course and enter the Siemens Certified S7 Programmer examination participants must have completed the Siemens S7 Programming 1 (ST-PRO1), Programming 2 (ST-PRO2) and Programming 3 (ST-PRO3) courses.