MicroSAM Operation and Maintenance Course (SC-C-SAM-A)
- Dates and Registration
- The course covers operation, maintenance and calibration of the MicroSAM and operation of the Maxum Workstation including Advance System Manager and EZChrom software packages.
- On completion of this course the participant will have an understanding of how to separate and detect components in a gas/liquid blend and be able to maintain and calibrate the MicroSAM .
- MicroSAM - Physical Structure and Electronic Design
- Introduction to Micro-Chromatography.
- Description of the analytical module.
- Live Injection.
- Live column switching.
- Hardware modules, electronic, analytical.
- Removal/fitting the Analyser module.
- Removal/fitting of electronic modules.
- Digital I/O
- Maintenance of the analysis module and analyser.
- Documentation - Data sheet, nomenclature.
- The Workstation and Structure of the Software
- Devices for networking
- Configure the PC
- WorkStation Software
- Addresses, IP
- Ethernet, Serial interface.
- MicroSAM - Database
- System Manager - configure database and applications.
- EZChrom - generate methods and sample sequences.
- MMI emulation - operation and monitoring.
- The *.amd file, backup and restore
- Operating Off-line with EZChrom Software
- Sequences, methods
- Peak tables and integration parameters.
- Each of the above topic areas are backed up by practical exercises using a working MicroSAM training analyser. Working examples are provided and tested out during the course.
- The course is intended for individuals responsible for maintaining and calibrating the MicroSAM.
- It would be an advantage (but not an absolute necessity) for attendees to have basic Chromatography skills.
- Course Fee £1390.00 + VAT per person
- Course Duration - 2 Days
- Course Location - Siemens Worcester