Loher Dynavert Maintenance for Air Cooled Drives (DR-LOHMAIN)
- Dates and Registration
- A practical introduction to operating, basic fault finding and maintenance for a Loher Dynavert air cooled drive.
- On completion of the course the participant will be able to:-
- Understand the concept, specification and topology of the drive system
- Understand the installation process and associated personal safety requirements.
- Describe and utilise/operate the drive hardware
- Use the drive keypad
- Understand trips and alarms, diagnostics
- Utilise laptop connected to drive
- Will be able to carry out routine maintenance tasks.
- Maintenance engineers & Operators.
- Drive overview
- Specification and drawings
- Installation and personal safety
- Concept and topology of the drive
- Drive parameters
- Drive hardware
- Drive keypad
- Trips and alarms
- Connecting laptop to the drive
- Drives Software
- Practical operating and maintenance sessions
- A basic understanding of drives principles and electronics knowledge would be advantageous.
- Throughout this workshop the learning points are reinforced by practical 'hands-on' learning by doing sessions.
- These courses are not advertised as standard courses and can only be delivered at customer site. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information or a quotation.