SINAMICS G120P for Heating, Ventilation, and Air-conditioning Systems Course (DR-G12P)
- Dates and Registration
- In building management systems, pumps and fans are increasingly being operated using frequency converters. The SINAMICS G120P converter with CU230P-2 BT or CU230P-2 HVAC control unit is ideally suited to this purpose. In addition, external components may be reduced due to integrated converter functions.
- Once you have completed this course, you will be able to commission your drive as required. Should faults occur, you will be familiar with diagnostic and troubleshooting procedures. You will also have acquired sufficient knowledge of the extensive functions and various interfaces. As such, you will be able to assign parameters to the drive for autonomous operation and control system operation.
- Project managers, project assistants
- Startup engineers, configuration engineers
- Service personnel
- Principle and structure of the modular SINAMICS G120P converter
- Commissioning and diagnostics with:
- Operator Panel BOP-2 and IOP
- STARTER software
- Data backup and standard commissioning
- Setpoint channel, closed-loop control and control signals
- Interfaces and internal signal connections
- Converter functions:
- Automatic restart, flying restart, essential service mode
- Bypass, cascade connection, load torque monitoring
- PID controller, multi-zone control, hibernation
- Line and motor connection
- Correct installation and wiring
- Line harmonic distortions by frequency converter
- Features of the PM230 power module
- Practical exercises for commissioning training devices with SINAMICS G120P
- Basic knowledge of electrical engineering.
- This course is specially targeted at the heating, ventilation, and air-conditioning sectors, in particular using the CU230P-2 BT or CU230P-2 HVAC control unit.
- If you use SINAMICS G120 with CU240 control unit, then we would recommend course DR-G120.