Programming of safety related SIMATIC S7 controller via Distributed Safety (ST-PPDS)
- Dates and Registration
- You will put your theoretical knowledge to use with training system SIMATIC S7-300F and the Distributed Safety software in practical exercises.
- In this course, you will learn about configuring, programming, starting up, diagnosing and troubleshooting of the failsafe CPUs of the SIMATIC 300. These include the failsafe CPUs of the SIMATIC 300 and 400 series (no H systems) and the failsafe, distributed ET200 systems. The course provides an introduction to the creation of safety-related programs in the programming languages F-FBD and F-LAD.
- Commissioning engineers
- Engineering personnel
- Overview and guidelines
- AS S7-300F (principle, system configuration and I/O)
- Configuring of the failsafe I/O with Distributed Safety
- Programming of a safety-related user program
- Failsafe communication PROFIsafe (CPU-CPU communication)
- Diagnostics facilities (CPU diagnostics, I/O diagnostics, advanced diagnostics)
- Exercises for I/O configuration, communication, troubleshooting
- Programming examples (emergency stop, protective door, safety-related shutdown, passivation, special programming features)
- Deeper understanding of contents through practical exercises on the SIMATIC S7-300 system
- PC literacy, keyboard skills and a working knowledge of Windows 2000/NT/XP. Basic Knowledge of SIMATIC S7. Prior attendance on the Siemens ST-SERV2 or Siemens ST-PRO2 course.
- You can use the online test below to find out whether you have sufficient prior knowledge to participate effectively in the course you wish to attend. If you answer more than 70 % of the questions correctly you are well prepared to take part in the course.
- In this course you will work with the SIMATIC STEP 7 V5.x software.