Siemens Mechatronics Systems Certification Programme
The Siemens Mechatronics Systems Certification Programme (SMSCP) is a well established holistic learning and development vehicle developed over many years by the Siemens Technik Akademie in Berlin and already deployed successfully around the world in colleges, universities and industrial companies to develop highly trained engineers in all aspects of mechatronics system design, operation and maintenance.
Key aspects of SMSCP in the UK and Ireland are:-
- It provides an international standard industry certification in mechatronics systems
- It delivers mechatronics skill certification over three levels
- It focuses on developing system understanding, troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- It is delivered by Siemens Technik Akademie together Siemens SITRAIN UK and their franchised partners in the UK and Ireland.
- It maintains consistent standards of achievement through certification and moderation by SMSCP at Siemens Technik Akademie.