PCS7 Batch Course (ST-PCS7BAT)
- Dates and Registration
- Target group are project managers and assistants, configuring engineers and users of PCS 7 configurations in batch processes. They get knowledge about batch basics and the SIMATIC Batch interfaces to the automation systems and their administration.
- Upon completion of this course, the student shall be able to:-
- Define the terms and procedural model according to the ISA S88.01
- Define hardware and software requirements to implement SIMATIC Batch
- Configure and use Simatic Logon
- Configure phase logic in SFCType and CFC
- Perform batch planning and configuration
- Use the Batch Control Center
- Create a recipe
- Define and configure batch materials
- Generate standard reports and messages
- Run and manage a batch
- Project managers, project staff
- Configuring engineers, Commissioning engineers
- Batch terminology,S88 terms,SIMATIC Batch relationship with respect to AS and OS
- Windows and BATCH Application Security
- Basic procedure for developing, planing and configuring a SIMATIC BATCH project
- Procedural model, operate the Batch Control Center (BCC)
- Creating materials, assign codes and modify their properties
- Recipe editor and master recipe
- Production orders,batches chaining control of batch processing
- Operate the BATCH OS Controls
- Operate the reports and archiving system
- The ability to use a MS Windows PC (2000/XP), keyboard and mouse to include opening and closing programs, locating files, copy and paste objects /data (text, etc). Drag and drop files, objects/data (text, etc). Use of menus and multi-menus, manipulation of windows within a multi-window environment. Use of MS Windows Help.
- Prior attendance on the Siemens PCS7 System Course (ST-PCS7SYS).
- Each of the above topic areas are backed up by practical 'hands on' exercises using PCS7 training workstation.