Wincc System Course (ST-BWINCCS)
- Dates and Registration
- A foundation course to provide participants with a sound undertaking of the concepts of WINCC V7.3 and the utilisation of its facilities and features.
- On completion of the course the participant will be able to understand:-
- The software structure of the system
- The interaction with the PLC
- The hardware specifications of the system
- The engineering phases of WinCC
- The possibilities for presentation, archiving and operating, process information alarms, measured values, reports and they should be able to:-
- Make and test the process pictures
- Configure the archiving and presentation of alarms, measured value and trends
- Engineers, programmers, system builders, maintenance and service personnel.
- System overview
- WinCC project management with PLC integration
- Tag Editor - creation of single and structured tags
- Graphics Designer - configuration of static and dynamic pictures
- Reusability of graphics - customised objects, tag prefix and faceplates
- Script Editor - example of C and VB scripting functionality
- Alarm Editor - presentation and archiving of alarms
- Archive Editor - presentation and archiving of measured values
- Report Editor - pre-defined and user generated printer reports
- Introduction of background processing
- The ability to use a MS Windows PC (XP/W7), keyboard and mouse to include opening and closing programs, locating files, copy and paste objects /data (text, etc). Drag and drop files, objects/data (text, etc). Use of menus and multi-menus, manipulation of windows within a multi-window environment. Use of MS Windows Help.