Maxum Edition II GC Portal Course (SC-C-GCP1)
- Dates and Registration
- This course covers the operation of the Maxum Workstation including the GC Portal software package.
- The course is intended for individuals responsible for maintaining and calibrating the Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatograph, using GCPortal Workstation.
- MAXUM - Physical Structure and Electronic Design
- New Hardware modules, Electronic Enclosure, Analytical Oven
- Configure the PC
- Adding Instruments
- Addresses, IP, LOOP, Unit
- I/O boards
- MAXUM - Database and GC Portal
- GC Portal editor
- HMI, online operation
- Calibration with HMI
- I/O tables, alarms, limits
- Development of a method
- Instrument Setup
- Peak tables and integration parameters
- MAXUM -Software
- Upgrading/downgrading Maxum Database software
- Chromatogram logging
- Printing reports
- It is a necessity for attendees to have basic Chromatography skills and have experience with the Maxum II Analyser.