RUGGEDCOM Multi Service Platform Basic Router Training (RC-PROD112)
- Dates and Registration
- Upon completion of this course participants shall be familiar with IP services, different LAN/WAN technologies, interfaces and routing protocols. Participants shall be able to perform LAN/WAN configuration tasks, routing protocols configuration tasks and facilitate communications between multiple network locations.
- This course is recommended for engineers, network administrators, and other technical professionals responsible for designing, implementing, commissioning, and maintaining industrial networks.
- Students need to have a basic understanding of L2 switching. PROD-111 (RUGGEDCOM Multi Service Platform Basic Switch Training) is a pre-requisite for this course.
- What you will learn
- Routing Overview
- . Layer 3 network fundamentals
- . IP services
- . LAN/WAN interfaces and protocols
- . Routing basics
- . Static & dynamic routing
- . Open shortest path first (OSPF)
- . Virtual router redundancy protocol (VRRP)
- RUGGEDCOM Multi Service Platform Product Overview:
- . Hardware types & options
- . Functions & features
- . Installation & safety
- . Router access & management (GUI & CLI)
- . Firmware upgrade & configuration files management
- . Diagnostics & troubleshooting tools
- . Configuration & factory default settings
- . Logs & alarms