SINAMICS S120 - Parameterizing Safety Integrated (DR-S12-SAF)
- Dates and Registration
- In this course you learn the handling of drive based Safety Functions. You know applications of the different functions and you can parameterize them. Therefore you use the benefits in comparison with a conventional safety technology, like reduced cabling or faster commissioning of identical machines. In the course you will go through all steps for the implementation of the safety functions until the final acceptance report.
- Commissioning personnel, Engineering
- Service personnel
- Maintenance personnel
- Fundamentals, standards and regulations of Machine Safety
- Procedure of risk assessment
- Performance Level (PL) and Safety Integrity Level (SIL)
- Safety Evaluation Tool (SET) for the evaluation of PL and SIL
- SINAMICS S120 Safety Integrated Basic Functions and Extended Functions
- Control of the drive integrated Safety Functions via
- Terminal Module TM54F and DRIVE-CLiQ
- SIMATIC F-CPU and PROFIsafe
- Effect of the settings of the closed-loop control and the kinetic energy of an axis on the safety functions
- Execution of the acceptance test and preparation of the acceptance report
- Procedures for the handling of spare parts and at retrofit measures
- Practical exercises on training kits with SINAMICS S120, TM54F and SIMATIC F-CPU
- A basic ability to use an MS Windows PC, keyboard and mouse to open and close programs, locate files, drag, drop, copy and paste objects/text.
- Knowledge of SINAMICS S120 according to the course DR-SNS-SI.
- For the topic PROFIsafe knowledge of SIMATIC S7 is useful.