Sinamics G120 Parameterizing and Commissioning Course (DR-G12-PM)
- Dates and Registration
- SINAMICS G120 allow the variable-speed operation of induction motors to drive pumps, fans, conveyor systems and many other machines. This course shows you how to handle the SINAMICS G120 inverter.
- After the course you are able to correctly commission the inverter and adapt it to address the particular application. You will know suitable inverter functions and parameter settings for a wide range of applications. You can make a data backup, and taking the appropriate measures when faults occur.
- Commissioning engineers
- Service personnel
- Design and principle of operation of the SINAMICS G120 inverter with:
- Control Unit CU
- Power Module PM
- Parameterization, data backup and diagnostics with:
- BOP-2 and IOP operator panels
- STARTER PC tool
- Setpoint channel and closed-loop control
- Control signals and signal interconnections
- Inverter functions
- Practical exercises using the training device with:
- SINAMICS CU240E-2 PN with PM 240 FS A
- SIMOTICS induction motor
- Basic knowledge of electrical engineering.
- All these learning points are reinforced with practical ' hands-on' exercises.