RUGGEDCOM Ethernet Advanced Switch Training (RC-PROD201)
- Dates and Registration
- Upon completion of this course, students will be familiar with advanced networking technology concepts and be able to apply these concepts on RUGGEDCOM ROS based ethernet switch products. The students will gain practical knowledge for real world installations and advance ethernet switch operation and maintenance.
- YOU ARE REQUIRED TO BRING YOUR OWN LAPTOP TO THIS COURSE, AS THIS WILL BE USED DURING THE TRAINING
- This course is recommended for engineers, network administrators, as well as other technical professionals responsible for designing, implementing, commissioning, and maintaining industrial networks.
- Students need to have basic understanding of L2 switching and be familiar with RUGGEDCOM ROS based switch products. PROD-101 (RUGGEDCOM Ethernet Basic Switch Training) is a pre-requisite for this course.
- The course material is designed to complement the topics addressed in the basic switch training PROD-101 without repeating any of the presented contents.
- Advanced Ethernet Technology Topics
- . VLAN, advanced topics
- . GVRP theory and configuration
- . Spanning tree, advanced level
- . Network security
- . Traffic prioritization
- . L3 operation
- . Multicast and multicast filtering
- . Port monitoring
- . Advanced switch administration topics
- . Advanced diagnostics and troubleshooting tools
- . Network level troubleshooting