WinCC Flexible Training Course (ST-WCCFSYS)
- Dates and Registration
- A 3 day "hands-on" workshop covering the major aspects of the WinCC Flexible package, configuration and run-time settings.
- On completion of this course the participant will have foundation knowledge of WinCC Flexible software package.
- Software Overview
- Project Creation
- Using the Workbench
- Compilation and Transfer Settings
- Integration into Step 7
- Using Tags
- Working with Layers
- Creating Faceplates
- Language Settings
- Passwords and User Administration
- Message Configuration
- Data/Alarm Logs
- Version Management / Change Control
- Runtime Communication Options
- Basic understanding of VB Scripting
- Connecting a panel onto the Ethernet network
- Knowledge of Step 7 and Protool is preferable but not essential. The ability to use a MS Windows PC, keyboard and mouse to include opening and closing programs, locating files, copy and paste objects /data (text, etc). Drag and drop files, objects/data (text, etc). Use of menus and multi-menus, manipulation of windows within a multi-window environment. Use of MS Windows Help.
- You can use the online tests below to find out whether you have sufficient prior knowledge to participate effectively in the course you wish to attend. If you answer more than 70 % of the questions correctly you are well prepared to take part in the course.