Becoming a SITRAIN UK SMSCP Partner
To be involved in this programme prospective partners need to:-
- Be able to demonstrate their proven capability as a professional skills provider in the UK
- Have significant experience in the successful provision of engineering learning and skills programmes in the UK.
- Present to SIEMENS SITRAIN UK a three year business plan for the initial implementation and development of SMSCP in their markets with a forward plan for a further two years.
- Commit to SMSCP instructor training at Siemens and maintaining two instructors for each level of SMSCP to be delivered
- Commit to a minimum level of SMSCP certificate completions per year
- Install a Siemens automation equipped Mechatronics training system that meets the SMSCP specification for the certification levels the partner wishes to deliver.
UK 08458 507600 / IRE 1890 507600