SIMATIC S7-300/400 System 1 / SIMATIC S7-300/400 Sistem 1 (S7-SYS1)
- Dates and Registration
- This course is aimed at users with engineering tasks who want a compact introduction to programming SIMATIC S7.
- You will reinforce your theoretical knowledge with practical exercises on a TIA plant model.
- This consists of an S7-300 programmable controller and a conveyor belt model
- Commissioning engineers, configuring engineers
- • System overview of the SIMATIC world and essential performance features of the SIMATIC system family
- • Components of the STEP7 Basic Package and its use
- • STEP7 basic operations
- • STEP7 block types and program structuring
- • Programming of blocks
- • Hardware configuration and parameterization of the S7-300 modules
- • Program documentation and backup
- • Deeper understanding of contents through practical exercises on the SIMATIC S7-300 system model
- Basic knowledge of automatization
( price without 18% VAT )