PROFINET System / PROFINET Sistem (IK-PNSYS)
- Dates and Registration
- Learn about the future-oriented PROFINET as the open Industrial Ethernet standard for automation from Siemens as a member of PROFIBUS International (PI). Using SIMATIC NET components, you will learn how to parameterize, start up and troubleshoot a PROFINET network quickly and effectively. Numerous practical exercises reinforce the theoretical knowledge acquired. This blended-learning course combines Web-based training on the Internet with a 3-day attendance course. For an optimized postprocessing of the attendance course you get the WBT "Industrial Ethernet". By using these learning media, you increase your personal learning success in the attendance course.
- Programmers Commissioning engineers Engineering personnel Maintenance personnel Service personnel Operators
- Fundamentals of PROFINET IO with configuring and programming, as well as fundamentals of PROFINET RT&IRT
- Integration of conventional DP systems via PROFINET devices with proxy functionality
- Cross-vendor, plant-wide engineering & diagnostics with the engineering tool
- Installation guidelines for PROFINET IO networks
- Introductionof the intergrated Web-services in the PROFINET devices
- Extensive practical examples with exercises
- SIMATIC S7 knowledge according to ST-PRO2 or ST-SERV2 Additionally an online entrance test is available for you. So you may assure that the course of your choice fits to your competences.
- In these course you will work with the SIMATIC STEP 7 V5.x software.
( price without 18% VAT )