SIMATIC programming with S7-SCL in the TIA Portal / SIMATIC TIA Portal SCL ile Programlama (TIA-SCL)
- Dates and Registration
- You can implement your theoretical knowledge in a direct, hands-on way on a system model, consisting of a SIMATIC S7-1500 automation system, thereby increasing your learning success.
- The Totally Integrated Automation Portal (TIA Portal) provides the working environment for end-to-end engineering with SIMATIC STEP 7 and SIMATIC WinCC. Select this course if you want to program SIMATIC S7-1500 using a high-level programming language. Using simple examples, we will show you the advantages offered by a high-level programming language. The course aims to inform participants about the complete language and performance scope of the Structured Control Language (SCL) development environment. During the training course, you will create, commission, and test your own SCL programs. After the course, you will be able to reduce the amount of time spent on creating and maintaining programs through the use of a high-level programming language (SCL) instead of Statement List (STL) to create, commission, and test programs in SCL
- Programmers Commissioning engineers Engineering personnel Maintenance personnel Service personnel
- SCL editor
- Program draft
- Data types, operations
- Formulating functions and function blocks in SCL
- Working with tags and symbolic block names
- Introduction to the SCL command set
- Creating, commissioning, and testing your own SCL programs
- Deeper understanding of contents through practical exercises on the SIMATIC S7-1500 system model
- Knowledge of SIMATIC STEP 7 based on TIA Portal equivalent to the TIA-SYSUP, TIA-SERV1 or TIA-PRO1 course.
- In this course you will work with the SIMATIC STEP 7 software based on TIA Portal
( price without 18% VAT )