MASTERDRIVE SIMOVERT 6SE70 Vector Control / MASTERDRIVE SIMOVERT 6SE70 Vektör Kontrol (SD-MD-VEC)
- Dates and Registration
- The Totally Integrated Automation Portal (TIA Portal) provides the working environment for end-to-end engineering with SIMATIC STEP 7 and SIMATIC WinCC.
- The SCADA functionality (Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition) of WinCC is designed for visualization and operation of processes, manufacturing cycles, machines and plants.
- The course is based on the possibilities of WinCC SCADA in TIA Portal at the time.
- You will learn how to create and dynamize the required interface. You will also be shown how to log messages and values and how to design and implement the appropriate logs.
- After learning how to use the system safely, you can use the engineering phase effectively.
- The course content is supported by a host of practical exercises on a system model.
- This comprises the SIMATIC S7-1500 programmable controller (PLC) and different human machine interfacing (HMI) stations.
- After attending the course, you can do the following:
- Use SIMATIC WinCC efficiently and reliably on the basis of the "TIA Portal" engineering platform
- Understand and edit SIMATIC WinCC projects for use in the SCADA area
- Optimally structure the user interface
- Implement logging concepts for messages, alarms and measured values
- Selectively access values in the SIMATIC S7 and display and further process these values in the HMI system
- Commissioning engineers
- Engineering personnel
- Maintenance personnel
- Service personnel
- System overview TIA Portal, SIMATIC WinCC (SCADA)
- Creating a SIMATIC WinCC project
- Configuring the connection to the SIMATIC S7 automation system
- Structuring the operator interface
- Fundamentals of creating graphics displays for human machine interfacing
- Navigating through the plant displays
- User administration
- Message representation, message logging, message configuring
- Variable logging, trend configuring, and trend plotting
- Trend plotting, and message representation including logging of data in the database
- Faceplates for reuse and centralized modification of graphics blocks
- Background processing Global Scripting
- Reinforcement of the content by means of practical exercises on the TIA system model
- SIMATIC S7-1500, SIMATIC STEP 7 (TIA Portal)
- SIMATIC WinCC (TIA Portal)
- Having basic knowledge of motor drivers and Power electronics, the ability to use a Windows based computer. Having the SIMATIC S7-300/400 System 1 and SIMATIC Profibus System courses - you need to know these subjects.
( price without 18% VAT )