Industrial Wireless LAN System Course / Endüstriyel Wireless LAN Sistemi (IK-IWLANSY)
- Dates and Registration
- Realize your optimum mobile application for your plant - Wireless Communication is a component of Totally Integrated Automation at Siemens. This course covers the necessary knowledge needed for using Wireless LAN Technology in the industrial field. For this, SIMATIC NET offers SCALANCE W products which you will become familiar with in theory and in practice.You will know the Industrial Features of the products and their differences to the standard applications. At the end of this course you will be able to configure, design and maintain IWLAN networks.
- Programmers Commissioning engineers Engineering personnel Maintenance personnel Service personnel
- Wireless LAN communication: standards, basics, features, possible applications, interoperability
- Planning and design of Industrial Wireless LANs with SINEMA E
- Components, design and installation of an .Industrial Wireless LAN.: Access Points with industrial features (IPCF and Rapid Raoming, Force Raoming on IP Down, Link Check, IP-Alive), antennas and their positioning, accessories,communication processors
- Wireless LAN in Automation (IWLAN) with PROFINET IO
- Evaluation of the diagnosis information from the SCALANCE W products
- Design and lay out of RCOAX moblie network (leaky wave cable)
- Data security in wireless networks
- Management of WLANs
- Extensive exercises
- For the course, basic network knowledge (Ethernet) is an asset.
- In these course you will work with the SIMATIC STEP 7 V5.x software.
( price without 18% VAT )