SINAMICS S120 - Diagnostics and Service / SINAMICS S120 Diagnostik ve Servis (DR-S12-DG)
- Dates and Registration
- You are responsible for reliable operation of the SINAMICS S120 drive system. If faults occur, then these should be resolved in the shortest possible time and operation resumed.
- In this course, you will learn how to correctly and safely handle SINAMICS S120 drives when a fault occurs. Based on various scenarios, you will practice suitable measures such as data backup, replacing components and recommissioning.
- After the course, you can determine the cause of faults and resolve them faster. When changes are made to the plant or system, you are also in a position to adapt the parameterization.
- Service personnel
- Maintenance personnel
- Design and principle of operation of the SINAMICS S120 converter system:Control module, infeed and power units
- Motor, encoder and DRIVE-CLiQ interfaces
- Data backup and diagnostics using:STARTER software
- BOP operator panel and web server
- Determining the signal flow in the setpoint channel
- Internal interconnections to PROFIBUS and PROFINET
- Procedure when troubleshooting and recommissioningChecking the operating state and enable signals
- Analysis of alarms and fault messages
- Read-out of the diagnostics memory
- Tracing signals using the trace function
- Test operation using the control panel and measurement functions
- Typical power unit, motor, encoder and cable faults
- Procedure when replacing:Control module, power unit, motor and encoder
- Components with safety functions Safety Integrated
- Practical exercises on training equipment with SINAMICS S120 in the booksize format
( price without 18% VAT )