SINAMICS G120 - Parameterizing and Commissioning / SINAMICS G120 -Parametreler ve Devreye Alma (DR-G12-PM)
- Dates and Registration
- SINAMICS G120 allow the variable-speed operation of induction motors to drive pumps, fans, conveyor systems and many other machines.
- This course shows you how to handle the SINAMICS G120 inverter.
- After the course you are able to be correctly commission the inverter and adapt it to address the particular application. You know suitable inverter functions and parameter settings for a wide range of applications. You can make a data backup, and taking the appropriate measures when faults occur.
- Commissioning engineers
- Service personnel
- • Design and principle of operation of the SINAMICS G120 inverter with:
- • Control Unit CU
- • Power Module PM
- • Parameterization, data backup and diagnostics with:
- • BOP-2 and IOP operator panels
- • STARTER PC tool
- • Setpoint channel and closed-loop control
- • Control signals and signal interconnections
- • Inverter functions
- • Practical exercises using the training device with:
- • SINAMICS CU240E-2 PN with PM 240 FS A
- • SIMOTICS induction motor
- Basic knowledge of electrical engineering
( price without 18% VAT )