SIMATIC S7-300/400 Servis & Workshop 2 (ST-SERV2)
- Dates and Registration
- The second component of the SIMATIC Service course is linked to the first basic course with regard to STEP7, human machine interfacing, drive components and PROFIBUS DP, and it expands this in the direction of troubleshooting. The course focuses on fault correction, software troubleshooting and program adaptations. You will reinforce your theoretical knowledge through numerous practical exercises on a SIMATIC plant model. This comprises an S7-300 automation system, ET200S distributed I/O, TP 177B Touch Panel, Micromaster 420 drive and a conveyor model. What you learn about the integrated factory automation will teach you to take a holistic view of your plant and to understand the relationship between the individual components. This will enable youon completion of the course to pinpoint faults and correct them systematically and quickly. This will increase the productivity of the machine since standstill times are thus reduced. You will be able to adapt your system to new conditions through small program changes and expansions. This blended-learning course combines Web-based training on the Internet with a 5-day attendance course. For an optimized postprocessing of the attendance course you get the the WBT "PROFIBUS" and "SIMATIC WinCC felxible". By using these learning media, you increase your personal learning success in the attendance course In these course you will work with the SIMATIC STEP 7 V5.x software.
- Service personnel Operators, users Maintenance personnel
- Detecting and correcting basic hardware faults
- Possible applications of different block types (FC, FB, OB, DB)
- Principles of analog value processing
- Using STEP 7 software for troubleshooting
- Detecting and correcting software errors
- Connecting distribute IO with PROFIBUS DP
- Modifying the TP177B configuration
- Modifying parameters of the MM420
- Sequential Control System
- SIMATIC S7 knowledge according to ST-SERV1. Additionally an online entrance test is available for you. So you may assure that the course of your choice fits to your competences.
( price without 18% VAT )